Purpose:Provide a AI control of one or more ships for the X-Wing Miniture Game
Setup:Setup game per standard rules, choosing any squadrons and or missions.
Usage:For each AI controlled ship:
- Select the faction of the the AI controlled ship
- Select the ship type for the AI controlled ship
- Pick a target (human controlled) ship for the AI ship to attach
- Select the location on the targeting ring that matches the direction of target (human) ship
- Move the AI Ship using the displayed maneuver
- Choose the "Closing" maneuver if the Target ship is in range and facing towards the the AI ship
- Choose the "Retreating" maneuver if the Target ship is in range and facing away from the AI ship
- Choose the "Out-of-Range" maneuver if the Target ship is further than range 3 from the AI ship
- Choose the "Stressed" maneuver if the AI ship has a
- Choose Action
- Complete round per standard rules
Picking Target:There are multiple options for picking targets
- Always pick the nearest possible target
- Randomize target by rolling a 6-sided die:
- 1-2: take on the closest ship
- 3-4: take on the most damaged ship
- 5-6: take on the highest skilled pilot.
Choosing action:Choose first action that matches criteria, based on list on the main page for the selected ship
NOTE: Target Lock is a free action, choose this plus first other action that is available in the list.
- Always choose the human control ship(s) maneuvers, before choosing AI maneuvers
- AI ships never get stress token, but do not perform any actions after a RED maneuver.
- For secondary weapons or optional pilot skills, always use them when applicable